Happy Friday, friends! I’m rounding up all the things I’m loving lately and thought I’d share ’em with ya. I hope you all have a great weekend filled with love and light! But without further adieu:
1. I’ve seen this thermal sweater from Urban Outfitters on Instagram approximately 4,538 times. So many people were raving about it and it happened to be on sale, so I had to check it out. The verdict? The hype is REAL! I ordered it in tan and I want it in 34980938 other colors! It’s thin but so, so soft and cozy! It can also be worn tied or loose and bonus: it’s still on sale! I’m planning on wearing it until the end of time.
2. This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill. If you’re new around here, I’m a big Dermot Kennedy fan and he just released a new single called “Lost.” Check out the audio below:
3. If I could live in yoga pants, I would … I probably wear them 6/7 days out of a week already. I’m pretty picky when it comes to finding a new pair, though. Enter, Fabletics. I saw they were running a 2 for $24 sale and that’s just unheard of in yoga pants land. So I browsed their site and before I knew it, this pair and this pair were in my cart. They’re the comfiest pairs I’ve EVER worn and should I ever need yoga pants again, Fabletics has my business. Did I mention both of those pairs have pockets! Say whaaaaaat!?
4. Entertainment Weekly recently reunited the cast of “My Best Friend’s Wedding” (and a few other rom coms) for their Valentine’s Day edition cover and it has me feeling all the feelings. Read or watch the interview for a little late-90s nostalgia. “You’re never gonna be Jell-O!”
5. Two members from Pentatonix formed their own duo called Superfruit and they just released their cover of “The Promise.” Bonus: the music video features skating from none other than America’s sweetheart, Adam Rippon. (Every time I watch him skate, it makes me want to take lessons because just look at how amazing he is! I wanna look that graceful.)
6. Lastly, this is completely unsponsored, but I need to rave about Warby Parker for a second. I’ve been getting frames from Warby for 5 years now and I couldn’t love them anymore. Their customer service goes above and beyond every time. I had to exchange my recent pair (thanks to my doctor’s office’s inaccurate measurements) and Warby handled everything so smoothly! Long story short: cheap frames, stylish options, free shipping AND they give a pair back! I’ve had Welty, Burke and most recently, Chamberlain. Love love love.